Thelma Golden, the museum’s formidable steward, is focused on a big building project and many initiatives at an important time for the institution.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
60 DUTCH HILL ROAD
ORANGEBURG, NEW YORK, 10962
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BLINK VISION CONSULTING, INC
Around the Web
- The Studio Museum Has a Vision for Its Home. And a Power Player at the Helm.
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
- State of the Art: Amazon’s Vision of Computing’s Future: An Information Appliance
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Amazon’s new Echo Show smart speaker, which comes with a touch screen, represents the model for a new kind of communal, household computer.
- Critic's Notebook: At the Apple Keynote, Selling Us a Better Vision of Ourselves
By JAMES PONIEWOZIK - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Apple’s annual program is an odd streaming TV event: an extended commercial that the faithful watch willingly.
- Tech Fix: The Smartphone’s Future: It’s All About the Camera
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
The devices are poised to get smarter as advances are made in scanning 3-D objects like your face.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- State of the Art: Uber’s C.E.O. Choice Faces a Question of Ambitions
By FARHAD MANJOO - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Under its co-founder Travis Kalanick, Uber set out to revolutionize modern transportation. Its new C.E.O. may have a smaller, less risky vision.