A federal judge in Florida ruled Tuesday that grocery chain Winn-Dixie Stores Inc. must make its website accessible to the blind, following an unprecedented trial over a gray area of accessibility law.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLIND CURVE, INC.
Around the Web
- Judge Backs Making Consumer Websites Accessible to Blind
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Model's never-ending curves
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- A Rare Conversation About Class Brings ‘The Bachelorette’ Into the Real World
By JOE COSCARELLI and CARYN GANZ - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
One of Rachel Lindsay’s suitors tells her about the challenges he faced growing up in Baltimore, forcing the show to face its blind spot about class.
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- Waymo launches U.S. ad campaign to promote self-driving cars
By Reuters - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
(Reuters) — Alphabet Inc’s self-driving car unit Waymo and several groups are launching a campaign aimed at convincing skeptical Americans of what they say is the value and safety of driverless cars, as Congress considers how it will regulate the technology. The company said on Monday that it was teaming up with Mothers Against Drunk […]
- Rapper blind from eclipse?
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 24, 2017