For The New York Times’s West and Central Africa bureau chief, tastes of home in Dakar, Senegal, are a mixed blessing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2009
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2009 - BLESS AFRICA GLOBAL FOUNDATION, INC.
Around the Web
- The Global Siren Call of Fast Food
By DIONNE SEARCEY - Monday Oct 2, 2017
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Smuggled, Beaten and Drugged: The Illicit Global Ape Trade
By JEFFREY GETTLEMAN - Saturday Nov 4, 2017
The New York Times tracked international ape smugglers from Congolese rain forests to the back streets of Bangkok. Here is what unfolded.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.