The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLAUSTEIN COLLABORATIVE AND MEDIATION ACCOUNTING SERVICES, INC.
Around the Web
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- In AT&T Deal, Government Action Catches Up With Trump Rhetoric
By JIM RUTENBERG - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
CNN is at the heart of a dispute between the Justice Department and AT&T and Time Warner, raising the possibility of interference by President Trump.
- Facebook Knows More About Russia’s Election Meddling. Shouldn’t We?
By JIM RUTENBERG - Monday Sep 18, 2017
The social media giant owes it to its users to let them know if they interacted with what amounts to a digital spy. And that’s just the start.
- News Outlets to Seek Bargaining Rights Against Google and Facebook
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
A group of news organizations plans to ask Congress for the right to negotiate with the online giants, which are gaining greater shares of digital advertising and distribution.
- Russia Inquiry Fails to Unite a Nation
By JIM RUTENBERG - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The opacity of tech companies is matched by the efforts of some conservative media outlets to confuse and distract, leaving one to wonder how the nation will come together.
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.