The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLAQUE PEARLS MOTORCYCLE CLUB INC
Around the Web
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Meet the Woman Behind the New Pearl River Mart
Monday Jun 19, 2017
After closing in SoHo, the popular Asian-goods store Pearl River Mart is back in business in New York City with Joanne Kwong, the founder's daughter-in-law, leading the company.
- Tiger Woods’ new gal pal revealed
By Jaclyn Hendricks - Monday Oct 2, 2017
Woods and Erica Herman were spotted at Liberty National Golf Club in Jersey City over the weekend.
- Newark Offers $7 Billion in Incentives to Lure Amazon
Monday Oct 16, 2017
New Jersey is making a high-dollar pitch for Newark to become Amazon.com Inc.’s second headquarters, offering up to $7 billion in state and city tax incentives.
- More Anxiety, and More Police, Expected at New York City Marathon
By MALIKA ANDREWS - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Runners in Sunday’s race try to shake off anxiety as the police add more officers and other measures as a result of the terrorist attack on Tuesday.
- Mexican motorcycle club used stolen key data to fuel massive Jeep heist
By Cyrus Farivar - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
“Hooligans” club and its criminal “Dirty 30” wing allegedly stole across San Diego.