Three former Blackwater colleagues who were convicted in the same incident — each earning 30 years — will also be resentenced by an order of the court.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLACKWATER INTERIORS INC.
Around the Web
- Blackwater Guard's Conviction in Iraq Massacre Overturned
By Phil McCausland - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Ex-Blackwater contractor's murder conviction thrown out by appeals court
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- The White House Wants To Privatize Much Of The War In Afghanistan To Start Winning, Says Blackwater Founder Erik Prince
By Kimberly Ricci - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Blackwater Founder Erik Prince details the White House's plan to 'turn the tide' in Afghanistan.
- Erik Prince, Blackwater Founder, Weighs Primary Challenge to Wyoming Republican
By JEREMY W. PETERS, MAGGIE HABERMAN and GLENN THRUSH - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
If Mr. Prince runs, he would be a high-profile contender in a fledgling drive to oust establishment lawmakers with insurgents in the mold of President Trump.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.