"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BLACKWATER DEVELOPMENT, INC.
Around the Web
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Blackwater Guard's Conviction in Iraq Massacre Overturned
By Phil McCausland - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Three former Blackwater colleagues who were convicted in the same incident — each earning 30 years — will also be resentenced by an order of the court.
- Ex-Blackwater contractor's murder conviction thrown out by appeals court
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
- The White House Wants To Privatize Much Of The War In Afghanistan To Start Winning, Says Blackwater Founder Erik Prince
By Kimberly Ricci - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Blackwater Founder Erik Prince details the White House's plan to 'turn the tide' in Afghanistan.
- Analysts Hedge Snap, Inc. Revenue Forecasts
Tuesday Feb 28, 2017
Ahead of Snap's big IPO, Wieser isn't the only one questioning the company's growth potential. As "Business Insider" reported, this week, Snap executives have been peppered with questions aboutcompetition from Facebook, user growth for the disappearing-message app, and accessibility in less developed markets.