The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BLACK TIE ENT LLC
Around the Web
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Down a man and two goals, SF Deltas stun NY Cosmos late to tie
By Douglas Zimmerman - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
You can never count out the San Francisco Deltas. Down by two goals and a man after Michael Stephens was ejected with a straight red, substitute striker Devon Sandoval scored a brace in the last ten minutes to earn the Deltas an important point away at MCU Park in Brooklyn. New York took the lead
- Cyrus, Road Blocks, And The Green-Eyed Monster
Friday Mar 17, 2017
The young white interviewer-dude sports the black glasses and follicularly robust beard of your basic Brooklyn hipster. But rather than favoring a tight black T-shirt for flexing his tat-covered bicepmuscles -- developed by salvaging industrial metals -- he's dressed in the tweedy wool jacket and cotton-checked shirt of a traditional academic (sans bow tie.) Thus, the mystery of this TDAmeritrade commercial begins. In what universe does a financial consultant look like this?
- Lions of New York: David Dinkins Doesn’t Think He Failed. He Might Be Right.
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Nov 10, 2017
He was a historic figure, New York’s first black mayor. At 90, he reflects on a city on the brink. Was it his fault? Or did he start the recovery?
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.