The ride-sharing app has recently shifted its focus to the city’s other boroughs, leading it to a milestone: More people are using Uber than the city’s fabled yellow cabs.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BLACK STONE LUXURY LIMOUSINE NYC INC.
Around the Web
- Uber, Surging Outside Manhattan, Tops Taxis in New York City
By WINNIE HU - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- NYC Taxi Drivers Get New Lease on Work Life
Sunday Aug 27, 2017
New York City’s Taxi and Limousine Commission this week will begin testing a pilot program allowing drivers to lease a cab for less than the required 12-hour periods.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- The Cheetos Pop-Up Restaurant Hitting NYC Looks Equal Parts Crazy And Delicious
By Dan MacRae - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Chester Cheetah is going gourmet in New York City with a pop-up restaurant that serves Cheetos-inspired meatballs, cheesecake and more.
- JAY-Z dedicates songs to Colin Kaepernick, Chester Bennington at NYC concert
By Associated Press - By Associated Press - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
The rapper invoked the name of the controversial quarter back before 'The Story of O.J.,' which deals with blackness and money management.