Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BLACK SEA 2 TRANS CORP
Around the Web
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- TransCanada Nixes Two Pipelines
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
TransCanada Corp’. s decision to end development of two Canadian energy pipelines is another setback for Canadian energy producers, who have been clamoring to get their landlocked oil and gas to markets in Europe and Asia and reduce dependence on the U.S.
- Lions of New York: David Dinkins Doesn’t Think He Failed. He Might Be Right.
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Nov 10, 2017
He was a historic figure, New York’s first black mayor. At 90, he reflects on a city on the brink. Was it his fault? Or did he start the recovery?
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.