Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLACK OLIVES GRILL DELI CORP
Around the Web
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- A Deli Where Rye Comes in Slices and in a Glass
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
A branch of the Second Avenue Deli is opening an upstairs bar where you can raise a toast (using a Dr. Brown’s) to Jewish culture.
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.
- Lions of New York: David Dinkins Doesn’t Think He Failed. He Might Be Right.
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Nov 10, 2017
He was a historic figure, New York’s first black mayor. At 90, he reflects on a city on the brink. Was it his fault? Or did he start the recovery?
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.