These ballparks and stadiums — some of which were built early in the 20th century — seeded much of the game’s history before being torn down.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 02, 2011
NYS DOS ID#
GREGORY SHERAD MARTIN
1700 BEDFORD AVE., APT. 23E
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11225
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2011 - BLACK DIAMOND PICTURES, LLC
Around the Web
- Diamonds Aren’t Forever: 5 Bygone Ballparks of New York
By PHIL COFFIN - Friday Sep 22, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Concord's Black Diamond Brewing closes 'for the foreseeable future' after 23 years
By Alyssa Pereira - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Concord's Black Diamond Brewing, which began selling beer 23 years ago in 1994, announced its abrupt closure in a Facebook post Tuesday morning.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Lions of New York: David Dinkins Doesn’t Think He Failed. He Might Be Right.
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Nov 10, 2017
He was a historic figure, New York’s first black mayor. At 90, he reflects on a city on the brink. Was it his fault? Or did he start the recovery?