Like fashion, most nightclubs and bars come and go. Nightlife veteran Richie Akiva explains what it takes to survive the industry.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLACK CARD NIGHTLIFE INC.
Around the Web
- How the $26 billion nightlife industry keeps reinventing itself
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Fresh Target Breach Cards Hitting Black Market
By InformationWeek - Friday Feb 28, 2014
A Bitcoin-powered marketplace is selling stolen card data in small batches, offering card validity guarantees, an RSA presentation reveals.
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.
- Uber and Lyft Look to Hail Credit-Card Deals
Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Ride-sharing rivals Uber Technologies Inc. and Lyft Inc. may soon take their fight to your wallet.
- Black Swimmers: Then and Now
Friday Aug 11, 2017
Black children drown five times as often as white children, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The Harlem Honeys and Bears, a senior synchronized swim team, is trying to help by offering free lessons for young people.
- Dell’s Black Friday in July includes a DJI Mavic Pro plus $200 gift card for $999
By Ars Staff - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Plus deals on laptops, Wi-Fi routers, SSDs, and more.