Pizza restaurant chain Papa John's is advising its gluten-intolerant customers to take caution when considering ordering its new gluten-free pizza option.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BKT GLUTEN-FREE FOODS LLC
Around the Web
- Papa John's 'does not recommend' those with gluten intolerance eat its gluten-free pizza
By Alyssa Pereira - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Jamie Oliver Sued Over Gluten-Free Recipe Claims
By Tim Kenneally, provided by
- Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Chew on this, Jamie Oliver — you’re being sued.Celebrity chef Oliver has been slapped with a lawsuit over claims that his recipes are gluten-free, according to court papers obtained by TheWrap.The Gluten Intolerance Group of North America filed suit against the “Food Revolution” alum on Thursday, claiming that Oliver is using a mark similar to its own, in an effort to “falsely certify that Oliver’s recipes are gluten-free.
- If You Want Chick-Fil-A’s New Gluten-Free Bun, You’ll Have To Assemble Sandwich Yourself
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Trying to eat at a fast food restaurant can be difficult for customers who suffer from different food allergies. But those who are allergic to gluten will have another option at Chick-fil-A: The company has introduced a gluten-free bun for its famous chicken sandwiches… but it will cost you more, and some assembly is required.Chick-fil-A announced today that it …
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Papa John’s Spent A Fortune To Create A Gluten Free Crust… But They Can’t Guarantee It’s Gluten Free
By Dan Seitz - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Papa John's spent millions developing a gluten-free crust... that still has gluten.