The Trump administration is doing the right thing in considering a plan to allow corporations to bring back — “repatriate,” it is called — some $2.6 trillion in corporate profits that were earned overseas and left there because the companies didn’t want to pay US taxes. I advocated this repatriation a long, long time before...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BK US CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Trump’s overseas corporate tax plan is spot on
By John Crudele - Monday Aug 28, 2017
- NY family gets creepy note from apparent stalker: 'Your daughter is cute'
Monday Oct 23, 2017
Police looking for a man accused of stalking two children in New York City -- following the kids and delivering a creepy note to their family -- may have a break in the case, Fox 5 New York reported.
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- Labor unions lead fight against NY constitutional convention
By DAVID KLEPPER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Labor unions are leading the fight against a New York ballot measure to hold a constitutional convention.
- Day laborer charged in 2015 slaying of NY millionaire's wife
Monday Nov 13, 2017
A former day laborer has been arrested in the bludgeoning death of the wife of a millionaire McDonald's franchise owner at their New York hilltop estate in 2015.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.