TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BIZWIN STRATEGIES, INC.
Around the Web
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- United's Shares Drop Amid Doubts Over Strategy
Thursday Oct 19, 2017
United Continental Holdings Inc.’s shares fell 12% Thursday, sliding during sharp questioning by analysts to executives who offered little clarity on progress in efforts to cut costs and raise revenue.
- North Korea Missile Launch Threatens U.S. Strategy in Asia
Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
North Korea’s launch of its first ballistic missile it claimed could reach the continental U.S. raised the stakes for Washington and threatened to shift the decades-old strategic balance in the Pacific.
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- South Korea Plans ‘Decapitation Unit’ to Try to Scare North’s Leaders
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The government is pouring money into strategies and weapons it hopes will act as a deterrent against Kim Jong-un, the nuclear-armed dictator across the border.
- As Amazon’s Influence Grows, Marketers Scramble to Tailor Strategies
By SAPNA MAHESHWARI - Monday Jul 31, 2017
“Increasingly, if you win on Amazon, you win, period,” a beverage executive says.