In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Aug 01, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BITCOIN BNB, LLC
Around the Web
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- N.Y. Company Accused of Running Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
The CFTC has accused New York company Gelfman Blueprint of operating a bitcoin-related Ponzi scheme, in the regulator’s first fraud-related action involving the cryptocurrency.
- The AirBnb Host That Canceled A Reservation Due To Race Has To Pay $5,000 And Complete An Asian Studies Class
By Andrew Roberts - Friday Jul 14, 2017
The AirBnb host that canceled a reservation due to race will pay a stiff penalty that includes an Asian studies college course.
- The risks of putting your money into initial coin offerings
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Austin Hill loves cryptocurrency, the new ecosystem for money that has grown up around secure and transparent technologies like blockchain. Cryptocurrency’s innovations have spawned huge investor interest and spawned currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The foundation of blockchain technology is a digital ledger, which uses a chain of distributed computers to record each transaction in […]
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.