Amazon Wardrobe, part of the Prime service and part of the company’s effort to expand in apparel, will let customers order three to 15 items of clothing without buying it.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
2744 CROMPOND RD.
YORKTOWN, NEW YORK, 10598
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BISCOCHITO CLOTHING INC.
Around the Web
- Amazon Will Let Customers Try On Clothes Before Buying
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Amazon Wants to Judge Your Style, So We Judged Amazon
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s Echo Look uses AI and a camera to evaluate which clothes look best on you. Geoffrey A. Fowler called the fashion police.
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.