A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BINHAM TRAVEL SERVICES INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events