Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BIN BIN'S NAIL INC
Around the Web
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- Suspect hides from cops in trash bin, gets dumped into recycling truck
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Deposed Saudi Prince Is Said to Be Confined to Palace
By BEN HUBBARD, ERIC SCHMITT and MARK MAZZETTI - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The restrictions on Mohammed bin Nayef seek to limit any potential opposition for the new crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman, American officials and Saudis say.
- Saudi King’s Son Plotted Effort to Oust His Rival
By BEN HUBBARD, MARK MAZZETTI and ERIC SCHMITT - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
The heir to the throne, Mohammed bin Nayef, was held in a palace in Mecca and forced to yield to Mohammed bin Salman, 31, who became the new crown prince.
- Osama Bin Laden’s Movie Library Contained ‘Antz,’ A ‘Batman’ Title, And Documentaries About Himself
By Kimberly Ricci - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
A newly released trove of CIA documents revealed Obama Bin Laden's questionable taste in movies.
- Saudi Arabia Arrests 11 Princes, Including Billionaire Alwaleed bin Talal
By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The sweeping campaign of arrests appears to be the latest move to consolidate the power of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the favorite son and top adviser of King Salman.