News that the White House communications director and his wife were breaking up kept intrigue swirling during Anthony Scaramucci’s dramatic Washington debut.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BILLS CAPITAL II, LLC
Around the Web
- A Divorce Report Caps Scaramucci’s Explosive First Week on the Job
By KATIE ROGERS - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Behind an $18 Billion Donation to a New York Charity, a Shadowy Chinese Conglomerate
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
A Chinese man has transferred more than 29 percent of HNA Group of China to a private foundation, adding to the questions about the firm’s structure and political connections.
- Rochester Regional Health Receives $5 Million Gift for Learning Center
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
The gift from the Wegman Family Charitable Foundation will support patient care and capital improvements at the hospital....
- Weinstein Company Agrees to a Rescue Investment From Colony Capital
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Oct 16, 2017
The Weinstein Company, reeling from scandals surrounding Harvey Weinstein, said on Monday that it had agreed to a financial lifeline from Colony Capital.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- School apologizes for suggesting students masturbate to avoid sex assault
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 8, 2017
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — A university that during a student orientation session showed a slide that appeared to suggest masturbation as a deterrent to sexual assault has apologized. The Rochester Institute of Technology’s slide featured the Winnie the Pooh character Roo, using the kangaroo character’s name as an acronym about masturbation. A screenshot of the slide...