Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BILLMON INTERNATIONAL TRADING AMERICA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- New America, a Google-Funded Think Tank, Faces Backlash for Firing a Google Critic
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The president of the New America Foundation promises staff there will be “deep internal discussion” about its donors’ influence.
- MLB International Games Planned For UK, Dominican Republic
By Vince Lara-Cinisomo - Friday Jul 28, 2017
MLB is planning games in Great Britain and the Dominican Republic in coming years.
The post MLB International Games Planned For UK, Dominican Republic appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Creating Test for Trump, Panel Says Imported Solar Gear Hurts U.S. Firms
By DIANE CARDWELL and ANA SWANSON - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The decision may give President Trump a chance to use protectionist measures against imported solar equipment.
- How This U.S. Tech Giant Is Backing China’s Tech Ambitions
By DAVID BARBOZA - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Qualcomm is providing the money, expertise and engineering to help drive Beijing’s master plan to create its own technology superpowers.