Elon Musk’s NY-DC hyperloop isn’t the first outrageous claim we’ve heard from Silicon Valley.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BILL GATE II, INC.
Around the Web
- From Elon Musk to Bill Gates: Tech’s Most Dubious Promises
By Ricki Harris - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Inside Wealth: At Last, Jeff Bezos Offers a Hint of His Philanthropic Plans
By ROBERT FRANK - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
People have wondered if the Amazon chief was waiting until retirement to make a big charitable splash. In a tweet, he solicited ideas from the public.
- Bill Gates commits $100 million to Alzheimer’s fund
By Reuters - Monday Nov 13, 2017
(Reuters) — Billionaire Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is to invest $50 million in the Dementia Discovery Fund, a venture capital fund that brings together industry and government to seek treatments for the brain-wasting disease. The investment is not part of Gates’ philanthropic Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and will be followed with another $50 million […]
- Bill Gates Wants to Cure Alzheimer's. Can He Change the Game?
By Maggie Fox - Monday Nov 13, 2017
Bill Gates has promised to invest $100 million to fight Alzheimer's disease.
- A Cure For Alzheimer’s Disease Is Bill Gates’ Next $100 Million Mission
By Caleb Reading - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Bill Gates talks about the personal impact of Alzheimer's disease and avenues for progress he's funding with a $100 million donation.