Tech firms are deploying sophisticated marketing techniques to try to sell their wares into America’s classrooms.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BIG VALLEY MEAT MARTKET, INC.
Around the Web
- Education Disrupted: Inside Silicon Valley’s Playbook for Wooing School Superintendents
By NATASHA SINGER and DANIELLE IVORY - Friday Nov 3, 2017
- State of the Art: How the Frightful Five Put Start-Ups in a Lose-Lose Situation
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
In Silicon Valley, small companies used to unseat big ones. Now the clutches of the five biggest tech companies are hard to escape.
- State of the Art: Silicon Valley’s Politics: Liberal, With One Big Exception
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
A new Stanford study found that the nation’s tech elite are extremely liberal on most issues — except when it comes to regulation.
- Google Unveils Job Training Initiative With $1 Billion Pledge
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Amid a big-tech backlash, the Silicon Valley giant announced funding over five years to nonprofits that help prepare workers for the digital economy.
- The Culture Wars Have Come to Silicon Valley
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
After Google fired an engineer who wrote an anti-diversity manifesto, the tech industry is under the microscope for penalizing dissenting opinions.
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.