Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BIG TREE 5914 LLC
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Forest Fever Tree Info: Learn About Growing Forest Fever Trees
By Mary H. Dyer - Friday Nov 10, 2017
- What Is A Tipu Tree: How To Grow A Tipuana Tree
By Teo Spangler - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Le Roy and Donna Halbur died trying to flee Tubbs Fire
By Michael Cabanatuan - Friday Oct 13, 2017
LeRoy Halbur and his wife, Donna, had been married for more than 50 years when they died in the early hours of the Tubbs Fire as they tried to flee the fast-moving flames. They were both 80. Mr. Halbur was a retired, longtime accountant for Codding Enterprises, a commercial and real estate development company in Sonoma County. He also helped found the St. Vincent de Paul, a Catholic charitable organization, in the county in 1968 and had been on its board ever since. He was also president of the Resurrection Catholic Church in Santa Rosa. Jack Tibbetts, executive director of St. Vincent de Paul district council of Sonoma County, said Mr.
- Works in Progress: In Prospect Park, First the Goats, Then the Shrubbery
By HELENE STAPINSKI - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
After invasive species and hurricanes wreaked havoc on a forest in the park, thousands of shrubs and trees are being planted.
- Big tree falls in Central Park, injuring woman and 3 kids
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Police and fire officials say rescuers were called midmorning Tuesday to Central Park West near 62nd Street in Manhattan.The crash happened the same day that a tree fell during a popular religious festival in Portugal, killing more than a dozen people.