Pizza restaurant chain Papa John's is advising its gluten-intolerant customers to take caution when considering ordering its new gluten-free pizza option.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BIG PAPA'S PIZZA AND SUBS CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Papa John's 'does not recommend' those with gluten intolerance eat its gluten-free pizza
By Alyssa Pereira - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Papa John’s Spent A Fortune To Create A Gluten Free Crust… But They Can’t Guarantee It’s Gluten Free
By Dan Seitz - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Papa John's spent millions developing a gluten-free crust... that still has gluten.
- Some Find New DNC Tagline Cheesy, Compare It To Papa John's
Monday Jul 24, 2017
The Democratic National Committee got ridiculed and Papa John's got a media bump when the DNC unveiled a new slogan late last week that some saw as a retread of the pizza chain's tagline. The party'snew slogan reportedly is "A Better Deal: Better Jobs, Better Wages, Better Future," which struck some observers as a direct lift of Papa John's "Better Ingredients, Better Pizza, Papa John's"long-running theme.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.