The number of people who commute two hours or more to work is expected to grow, especially now that it is easier to work occasionally from home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BIG JEFFREY, INC.
Around the Web
- Extreme Commuting
By BRYAN MILLER - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Inside Wealth: At Last, Jeff Bezos Offers a Hint of His Philanthropic Plans
By ROBERT FRANK - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
People have wondered if the Amazon chief was waiting until retirement to make a big charitable splash. In a tweet, he solicited ideas from the public.
- 5 Lessons Seattle Can Teach Other Cities About Amazon
By KIRK JOHNSON - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
For Seattle, Amazon has become far more than a big employer and taxpayer.
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.
- Katzenberg’s Big Ask: $2 Billion for Short-Form Video Project
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
After selling DreamWorks Animation last year, Jeffrey Katzenberg is seeking big investors for a new idea. Think “Game of Thrones” in short bites.
- State of the Art: Can Washington Stop Big Tech Companies? Don’t Bet on It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Why the government seems paralyzed in the face of the power and influence of companies like Apple, Google and Microsoft.