Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
333.5 ST. STE ST.
HUDSON, NEW YORK, 12534
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BIG GAY APPLE INC.
Around the Web
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Hudson Yards is in talks to host New York Fashion Week
By Lisa Fickenscher - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
After years of bouncing around the Big Apple, New York Fashion Week may find a permanent home at Hudson Yards. That’s according to Kenneth Himmel, CEO of Related Urban, the developer of the luxury development on Manhattan’s West Side. “We are having ongoing discussions and we think we could make a good case to become...
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- The Best Android Smartphones Raise the Bar for the Next iPhone
Sunday Sep 10, 2017
From big screens to mobile payments, Android smartphones have pioneered the best mobile phone features. Here are three smartphones Apple Inc.’s next iPhone needs to beat.