A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BIG DREAM WAY INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- Brooklyn recruit takes long route to chase down Division I dream
By Zach Braziller - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
This is how the system is supposed to work. This is how a kid goes from an unranked and unknown commodity, holding only a single Division II offer, to the Big Ten in a few months. It doesn’t happen by running away from a difficult high school situation or hopping from one AAU team to...
- The rising stars with NBA dreams behind NYC hoops ‘mini-renaissance’
By Zach Braziller - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
There wasn’t a single New Yorker selected in the June 22 NBA draft. The year before, only Brooklyn’s Isaiah Whitehead, taken by the Nets in the second round, heard his name called. You have to go all the way back to 2011, when Kemba Walker of The Bronx was taken ninth overall by the Hornets,...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.