Will the intellectual establishment bow to Rebekah Mercer and Steve Bannon?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BIG DAWG ENTERPRISES LLC
Around the Web
- The Trump Debate Inside Conservative Citadels
By BARI WEISS - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
- K-State's Snyder still has it after all these years
By Dave Skretta - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Kansas State Wildcats coach Bill Snyder's shadow falls heavily across the entire Big 12. Indeed, all of college football.
- It Is Time for Enterprise CIOs to Create a New Breed of Innovation
By Neil Kinson, Chief of Staff, Redwood Software - Monday Jul 24, 2017
There still are big opportunities for innovation in the enterprise, particularly when achieving efficiency is the goal.
- Crocs may finally go away for good
By Lisa Fickenscher - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Crocs are in the fight of their life. For years the plastic clog maker has been suing rivals, including USA Dawgs, which makes a lookalike clog, claiming that Dawgs and others have been infringing on Crocs’ design patent. But late last week the US Patent and Trademark Office rejected Crocs’ patent argument, which is a...
- ‘Justice League’ Is A Drag And A Big Step Backwards For DC Movies
By Mike Ryan - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
In a post-'Wonder Woman' world, 'Justice League' is a bummer.
- Snyder bemoans Wildcats' weak passing game, lack of big plays
By Dave Skretta - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
The Kansas State Wildcats' passing game hit a low at Vanderbilt and didn't get much better in a win over the Baylor Bears.