CENTERPORT, N.Y. (AP) — A 10-year-old boy taking sailing lessons that involved deliberately capsizing his boat in suburban New York has fallen from a rescue boat and been struck by its propeller and killed.The instructor pulled the boy back into the motor boat and performed CPR until emergency responders arrived.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BIG BOYS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Boy taking sailing lessons is hit by boat propeller, dies
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.
- Woman moves NASA T-shirts from boys' section to girls' at big-box store. Twitter explodes
By Amy Graff - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
An Arizona State University professor moved NASA T-shirts from the boys' section of a big-box store into the girls' area and snapped a picture for Twitter over the weekend.
- Boy dies at sleepaway camp after complaining about stomach issues
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Authorities are investigating the death of an 11-year-old New Jersey boy who reportedly was suffering from gastrointestinal problems while at sleepaway camp in Pennsylvania. Daniel “Ae Roo” Beer, who had celebrated his birthday last week, was reportedly treated at the camp infirmary on Sunday, before being taken to Bon Secours Hospital in Port Jervis, N.Y.,...
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- Refrigerator blamed for boy’s carbon monoxide death
By Fox News - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Tragedy struck a family in Alaska last week from an unlikely source: their refrigerator. The propane-powered appliance at their cabin near Big Lake started leaking carbon monoxide, causing the death of a 10-year-old boy and sickening other family members, the Alaska Dispatch News reported. When Sarah Kleb’s daughter Caroline complained of a headache last Saturday,...