Why the government seems paralyzed in the face of the power and influence of companies like Apple, Google and Microsoft.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BIG APPLE WASTE & RECYCLING INC
Around the Web
- State of the Art: Can Washington Stop Big Tech Companies? Don’t Bet on It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
- Q&A: The Perils of Peanut Butter
By C. CLAIBORNE RAY - Friday Sep 29, 2017
How clean does a jar for your sandwich spread need to be for recycling efforts?
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- New York’s Sanitation Bureau Is Searching For Food Waste Innovations
By Eillie Anzilotti - Friday Nov 3, 2017
- Trash Talk: Price of Recyclables Sinks After China Bans U.S. Scrap
Friday Oct 20, 2017
Some U.S. manufacturers are turning trash into treasure after a Chinese ban on imported waste flooded American scrapyards with paper and plastic.
- China busts a group recycling used medical supplies and selling the plastic back to factories
By Yi Shu Ng - Monday Jun 12, 2017
This is pretty graphic.
Police in China have busted an underground ring that was recycling plastic to resell to manufacturers.
The illegal operation was found with more than 140 metric tonnes of used medical supplies such as syringes, urine and blood bags.
In alarming pictures supplied to local media, you can see warehouses and trucks full of used supplies strewn all over.
Workers were reportedly sorting and pulverising the plastic, while simply hosing off biowaste such as caked blood and urine, and letting the wastewater discharge into a drain. Read more...More about China, Environment, Pollution, Medical Waste, and World