Carnegie Deli, the Big Apple legend that closed its doors nearly a year ago, will soon be serving up its gut-busting sandwiches again — this time on the internet. The storied pastrami pusher, which licenses outposts in Las Vegas, Madison Square Garden and a handful of other similar destinations, is being resurrected by Goldbely, a...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BIG APPLE DELI INC.
Around the Web
- Legendary Carnegie Deli finds new life online
By Nicolas Vega - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- A Deli Where Rye Comes in Slices and in a Glass
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
A branch of the Second Avenue Deli is opening an upstairs bar where you can raise a toast (using a Dr. Brown’s) to Jewish culture.
- State of the Art: Can Washington Stop Big Tech Companies? Don’t Bet on It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Why the government seems paralyzed in the face of the power and influence of companies like Apple, Google and Microsoft.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.