SpaceX founder Elon Musk announced out-of-this-world plans Friday for a 29-minute trip from the Big Apple to London aboard a “big f–king rocket” — that would also travel to Mars. The billionaire Tesla CEO and fanciful futurist discussed his ambitious vision in a speech in Adelaide, Australia, where he outlined new plans to colonize the...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - BIG APPLE CAI, INC.
Around the Web
- Elon Musk: ‘Big f–king rocket’ will take us from NY to London in just 29 minutes
By Yaron Steinbuch - Friday Sep 29, 2017
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Declares A State Of Emergency For The Big Apple’s Subway System
By emmieodea - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
After a train derailed in Harlem, Cuomo is throwing money, entrepreneurs, and big promises at the MTA's numerous problems.
- What Trump Jr. and Kushner should have known about Natalia Veselnitskaya
By Arnold N. Kriss - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
When Donald Trump Jr., his brother-in-law Jared Kushner and presidential campaign chair Paul Manafort entered the impermissible world of international trolling for dirt on a political opponent, New...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Want to use the new Apple Watch as a cell phone? It will cost you
By Marketwatch - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The new Apple Watch has a cellular connection that will allow it to work without an iPhone, but that freedom will come with a monthly cost. At a Tuesday event, Apple Inc. unveiled its new Series 3 smartwatch with cellular connectivity, along with new iPhones and upgraded Apple TV. Unlike previous iterations of the Apple...
- Red Sox Cheating Scandal Highlights Apple Watch’s Illicit Uses
By TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
The Apple Watch, which is bound for an update Sept. 12, has been called the “new easiest way to cheat” on exams.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.