Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 22, 1980
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1980 - BIG APPLE APPAREL, INC.
Around the Web
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- A Designer With a Low Profile Is Ready to Raise It Up
By MATTHEW SCHNEIER - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Before the LVMH Prize crowned her the next big thing, few had heard of Marine Serre. That’s about to change.
- Is It New York Fashion Week? Or Is It Rihanna Inc.?
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
As some major designers decide not to show in New York, aesthetics face off against Instagram.
- Elon Musk: ‘Big f–king rocket’ will take us from NY to London in just 29 minutes
By Yaron Steinbuch - Friday Sep 29, 2017
SpaceX founder Elon Musk announced out-of-this-world plans Friday for a 29-minute trip from the Big Apple to London aboard a “big f–king rocket” — that would also travel to Mars. The billionaire Tesla CEO and fanciful futurist discussed his ambitious vision in a speech in Adelaide, Australia, where he outlined new plans to colonize the...
- Odell Beckham Jr. on a Nike-Powered Swing Through SoHo
By BEN DETRICK - Saturday Oct 7, 2017
The New York Giants star receiver drops by two promotional events and considers whether he’d emulate Mike Tyson.
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Declares A State Of Emergency For The Big Apple’s Subway System
By emmieodea - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
After a train derailed in Harlem, Cuomo is throwing money, entrepreneurs, and big promises at the MTA's numerous problems.