NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BIDD ENTERPRISES, INC.
Around the Web
- Rotterdam concert canceled after terror warning, van with gas bottles found
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- Europe Edition: Yemen, Rotterdam, Emmanuel Macron: Your Thursday Briefing
By PATRICK BOEHLER - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Terrorist Attack at Rotterdam Concert Foiled, Dutch Police Say
By CHRISTOPHER F. SCHUETZE - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
A show in the Netherlands by the band Allah-Las was abandoned on the advice of the authorities in Spain, where assaults killed 15 last week.
- Climate Preparedness: Rotterdam Sets Example for Coastal Cities Threatened by Rising Seas
By Karen Kahn - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
While U.S. leaders dither, The Netherlands sees climate change as an opportunity to strengthen urban infrastructure and build more resilient communities.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.