As France’s bread falters in sales and quality, Pascal Rigo has returned home from a corporate career in America to start a chain of small bakeries.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BIA BAKING CORPORATION
Around the Web
- A Baker’s Crusade: Rescuing the Famed French Boulangerie
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Op-Ed Columnist: Will Pumpkin Spice Destroy Us All?
By FRANK BRUNI - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
It’s odoriferous. It’s insidious. It’s America.
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- McCain Rails Against 'Half-Baked, Spurious Nationalism'
Monday Oct 16, 2017
Sen. John McCain called "half-baked nationalism" unpatriotic in a speech after receiving the Liberty medal.