Are you ready to bodyslam the high seas with Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, DDP and more? Get details now.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BHATT LAW, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Chris Jericho Has His Own Cruise Now, And You Can Sail Away With Him
By Scott Heisel - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- Chris Jericho trades F-bombs in fight with wrestling fan
By Chris Perez - Monday Jul 31, 2017
WWE superstar Chris Jericho was caught on camera trading verbal jabs and F-bombs with a wrestling fan in New York City. The Fozzy frontman had been standing outside Irving Plaza on Friday night — after appearing at a tribute show for his late friend and fellow musician David Z — when he got into the...
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Budget Bus Lines Flout the Rules With Little Consequence
By PATRICK McGEEHAN and WINNIE HU - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Even after deadly crashes like the one in Queens last week, discount bus companies are often able to stay in business and evade serious penalties.
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.