A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BETTER LIFE CARPET INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- This Designer Repurposed Old Fatigues To Create Stunning Red Carpet Trousers
By Alia Stearns - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Waraire Boswell used vintage military gear to create fashionable trousers for one of the NBA's best to wear down the red carpet.
- This Designer Used Raw Materials To Create A Custom Shirt For The Red Carpet
By Alia Stearns - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Waraire Boswell used raw materials to create a fashionable shirt for one of the NBA's best to wear down the red carpet.
- This Designer Repurposed Raw Materials To Create A Red Carpet Jacket
By Alia Stearns - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Waraire Boswell repurposed a parachute to create a fashionable jacket for one of the NBA's best to wear down the red carpet.
- IPC Media Now To Be Known As Time Inc. UK
Thursday Sep 4, 2014
IPC Media will undergo a rebrand by parent company Time Inc. to become Time Inc. UK, the company has announced. According to Time Inc. chairman and CEO Joe Ripp, the move will allow the company tobetter leverage its global presence. IPC Media counts more than 60 brands among its portfolio, including Country Life, What's on TV and Woman.
- Bob Marley Comes Alive in This Collection of Interviews With the People Who Knew Him Best
By TOURÉ - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
In Roger Steffens’s rich new oral biography, “So Much Things to Say,” the life of Jamaica’s most famous son is revealed through a chorus of crucial voices.