Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BETTER HEALTH & HOME CARE LLC
Around the Web
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- The New Health Care: Don’t Assume That Private Insurance Is Better Than Medicaid
By AARON E. CARROLL and AUSTIN FRAKT - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
A closer look at a notion embraced by conservatives, who are backing big changes to Medicaid.
- Susan Collins: ‘Eight To Ten’ Of My Fellow GOP Senators Have ‘Serious Concerns’ About The Health Care Bill
By Kimberly Ricci - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
After John McCain's surgery postponed a health care vote, Susan Collins is swooping in with reality.
- The New Health Care: How a Healthy Economy Can Shorten Life Spans
By AUSTIN FRAKT - Monday Oct 16, 2017
In general, prosperity brings better health. But economic booms are also associated with air pollution, stress and car accidents.
- Senator Rand Paul Got Himself Into A Bind While Almost Making The Case For Universal Healthcare
By emmieodea - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Rand Paul admitted bigger groups have more klout when it comes to insurance costs, but insists socialism is 'an utter failure.'
- A GOP Lawmaker On Health Care Vote Defectors: Someone Should Go To The Senate And ‘Snatch A Knot In Their Ass’
By emmieodea - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
The exact phrase Carter used was that someone should 'snatch a knot in their ass' when asked about Senator Murkowski.