The Moriah Shock Incarceration Correctional Facility in Mineville, N.Y., is one of a handful of boot-camp prisons nationwide that offer shorter sentences in exchange for participation in programs that aim to reduce recidivism. Photo: Claudio Papapietro for The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BETTER AND BRIGHTER CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Boot-Camp Prisons Aim to Prepare Inmates for a Brighter Future
Sunday Jul 31, 2016
- Sell the Swiss Franc if You Think the World Is a Better Place
Friday Sep 1, 2017
The Swiss franc has been slow to react to the brighter picture for the eurozone economy.
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- After Stingy Second Quarter, Investors Reward Companies for Earnings
Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
Shares of companies that topped analyst earnings expectations are faring better than they did last quarter, a sign the economic and policy backdrop for stocks looks brighter than only a few weeks ago.
- Index Funds Are Great for Investors, Risky for Corporate Governance
Friday Jun 23, 2017
One solution is to abstain from voting, leaving decisions to those with an incentive to be informed.
- Dermatologist says 'cell callous' is joining 'tech neck' as a 21st century health issue
By Leah Garchik - Tuesday May 30, 2017
Callous and corn creams designed for feet may help, or a superficial cortisone shot. But sufferers should adjust their phone grips. "Palm it," says the doc, "or better yet, put it down."