In Roger Steffens’s rich new oral biography, “So Much Things to Say,” the life of Jamaica’s most famous son is revealed through a chorus of crucial voices.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
MD HYDER ALAM
168-29 HILLSIDE AVENUE
JAMAICA, NEW YORK, 11432
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BEST PAYROLL SOLUTIONS INC
Around the Web
- Bob Marley Comes Alive in This Collection of Interviews With the People Who Knew Him Best
By TOURÉ - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- These Giants Rats Are the Best Solution to Cambodia's Landmine Problem
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
The Cambodian government is working to remove millions of mines from rural areas, but instead of using metal detectors, they are using giants rats trained to smell TNT.
- Zuman Announces New Chief Revenue Officer, Cary Rosenzweig
By Business Wire - Friday Nov 10, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Zuman, the leading premium single-source solution for human resources, payroll, and benefits administration today announced that Cary Rosenzweig has joined the company as its new Chief Revenue Officer. Effective immediately, Rosenzweig...
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.