For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BERRY SENIOR CORP
Around the Web
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- ‘South Park’ Masterminds Trey Parker And Matt Stone Say ‘Ready Player One’ Is The Most ‘Member Berries’ Thing Ever
By Dan MacRae - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
'South Park' creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone think Steven Spielberg's new blockbuster has them beat in the 'Member Berries' department.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Ross Upped To President/CRO Of CBS Corp., Senior Ad Structure Revamped
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Longtime CBS veteran Jo Ann Ross is being promoted to president and Chief Revenue Officer of CBS Corp. The move is part of a new ad structure for the company's digital and advanced advertisingefforts.