‘Medicare for all’ is fast becoming a Democratic Party litmus test.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BERNIE'S PARTY LAND LLC
Around the Web
- Bernie's Socialism Goes Mainstream
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
- Can the Democratic Party Survive BernieCare?
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The Vermont Socialist talks Democrats into admitting they want to kill private health plans.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Bernie Sanders' Health Care Plan Is Popular — For Now
By Chuck Todd and Mark Murray and Carrie Dann - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
At least 15 Democratic senators have signed on to Sanders' bill, and they include many of the party's other 2020 potential presidential candidates.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.