Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BERNER FARMS LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- U.S. Treasury's First Director of Office of Financial Research to Leave Post
Monday Nov 6, 2017
Economist Richard Berner plans to leave his post as the Treasury Department’s first-ever director of the Office of Financial Research at the end of the year. Mr. Berner didn’t provide a reason for his departure.
- Beehive at center of swarm attack moved to farm
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Truth about farm-raised salmon
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017