All these dead spaces hurt, and neighborhoods have a right to protect themselves.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 23, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 07, 1971
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1971 - BENSON CHEVROLET LEASING CORP.
Around the Web
- Why is New York Full of Empty Stores?
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Chevrolet mysteriously halts production on 2018 Corvette
By Fox News - Monday Oct 23, 2017
If you’re looking for a collectible Corvette, you may want to think about buying a brand new one. The Bowling Green Daily News reports that Chevrolet — which is a part of General Motors — will stop building the 2018 model on Jan. 22 after a total of just four months of production. Chevrolet won’t...
- NYC Taxi Drivers Get New Lease on Work Life
Sunday Aug 27, 2017
New York City’s Taxi and Limousine Commission this week will begin testing a pilot program allowing drivers to lease a cab for less than the required 12-hour periods.