Anheuser-Busch, the AB InBev-owned producer of Budweiser, is donating two truckloads of canned water to the fire relief efforts underway in Northern California.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - BENEVOLENT WATER AID, INC.
Around the Web
- Anheuser-Busch sends 100,000 cans of water to aid those affected by Wine Country fires
By Alyssa Pereira - Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Listing of the day: Water Mill, NY
Monday May 1, 2017
This Hamptons landmark home comes with a wealth of history and intrigue behind it.
- Honeywell Pursues Acquisition of Evoqua Water Technologies
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Honeywell International Inc. is pursuing an acquisition of water-filtration company Evoqua Water Technologies, which is laying the groundwork for an initial public offering, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Water Pik acquired for $1 billion by owner of Trojan condoms
By Post Staff Report - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Church & Dwight, the maker of Arm & Hammer toothpaste and Trojan condoms, said on Monday it will buy privately held Water Pik Inc. for about $1 billion in cash. Fort Collins, Colo.-based Water Pik makes items in the oral health space including flossers and electric toothbrushes, as well as shower heads. Its namesake product,...
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
- 3 Aid Groups Suspend Migrant Rescues Over Libyan Threats
By Reuters - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Three NGOs ended migrant rescues in Libyan waters, saying their crews could no longer work safely because of the hostile stance of the Libyan authorities.