As exponential technologies emerge benefits to end user departments also can grow exponentially, as in corporate tax groups.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 1997
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1997 - BENEFIT TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- Exponential Technologies Offer Early Use Case in Tax
By Beth Mueller, U.S. Tax Analytics Leader at Deloitte Tax - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- DealBook Briefing: The Fallout From the AT&T-Time Warner Lawsuit
Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
Media executives quietly express hope that the Justice Department’s case goes to trial and loses, putting pressure on the government in future merger reviews.
- On Technology: How Hate Groups Forced Online Platforms to Reveal Their True Nature
By JOHN HERRMAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Internet companies annexed much of our public sphere, playacting as little democracies — a charade they gave up last week.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- Marvell Technology in Advanced Talks to Combine With Cavium
Friday Nov 3, 2017
Marvell Technology Group is in advanced talks to combine with Cavium Inc., according to people familiar with the matter, a deal that would create a chip maker worth some $14 billion.