The ruling is a partial victory for Travis Kalanick, Uber’s former C.E.O., who has been sued by Benchmark, an investor in the ride-hailing company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BENCHMARK CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS AND HANDYMAN CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Kalanick’s Feud With Benchmark Goes to Arbitration for Now, Judge Rules
By TIFFANY HSU and NELLIE BOWLES - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
- White House Study Sees Faster Economic Growth From Tax Cuts
Friday Oct 27, 2017
Cutting the U.S. corporate tax rate to 20% and allowing companies to immediately write-off the cost of their capital spending would boost business investment, spur faster economic growth and improve household income, White House economists said.
- Benchmark Capital Just Sued Former Uber CEO Travis Kalanick For Fraud
By Klint Finley - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Venture-capital firm claims former CEO duped board into approving expansion plant to retain control of company.
- Major Uber investor tells Benchmark: Drop your lawsuit against ex-CEO Kalanick
By Joe Mullin - Friday Aug 25, 2017
VC: Benchmark Capital "is trying to use the courts... to take over this company."
- Uber Founder Kalanick Is Obstacle in CEO Search, Says Investor Benchmark
Monday Aug 14, 2017
Days after it sued Uber’s former chief executive, investor Benchmark Capital sent a letter to the ride-hailing company’s employees saying it took action to prevent him from undermining the search for his replacement.