State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BELTRAN FINE ART FRAMES CORPORATION
2013 - BELTRAN FINE ARTS & FRAMES CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- See ‘Punky Brewster’ today
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- ‘You Create That Chemistry’: How Actors Fall in Instant Love
By ALEXIS SOLOSKI - Monday Jul 24, 2017
The foursome of “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” talk trust, lust and the art of stage kissing.
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: Art Lurks in an Unlikely Place for Mary Kelly: the Dryer
By JORI FINKEL - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
The conceptual artist has her first New York gallery show in five years, featuring politically loaded artwork made out of compressed lint.
- Colorado College Receives $175 Million Gift From Fine Arts Center
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Oct 9, 2017
The center, which includes an art school, theater, and museum, became the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado College on July 1....
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: An Auction Setup at Christie’s: First a Marathon, Then a Sprint
By ANITA GATES - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Go behind the scenes at Christie’s New York as workers prepare for the Fine Chinese Ceramics and Works of Art auction with goods worth millions of dollars.